1. Bunnies personalities- Each bunny has their own individual personality, with their own little quirks, and sweet actions they demonstrate. One of our recent customer's bunny likes to be held like a baby and cradled back and forth. Another customer's bunny enjoys a real good head rub, followed by the most dramatic bunny flop in the world, it is simply adorable! One thing Holland Lops personalities specifically all have in common is they have a very mellow and friendly temperament.
2. Bunnies do not require as much living space as a dog for example who benefits from a large amount of outdoor activity and daily walks. They can be just as happy in an apartment with an owner that gives them love and compassion on a daily basis. This finds benefit to a number of people in condo or apartment heavy area's like New York City where dogs and cats are simply not applicable pets.
3. Bunnies contrary to what many think are very easily trainable. The litter training process is already in the progress prior to them going to their "Furever" homes, and you simply need to follow our cage set up instruction to finish off the process naturally. They also can learn actual tricks, like spins and high fives!
4. Bunnies for extremely deep and special bonds with their owners. All animals form a connection with their owners, but bunnies form a legitimate bond. An acceptance of you as part of their family, as they are part of yours. Signs like them licking you means they literally love you, and are grooming you as a family member. Other animals, lick you or give "kisses" for a variety of reasons, sometimes just doing it to lick the salt contents off your skin.
5. Bunnies are gentle animals, with a their nature of being a prey animal, actually lets them get along with other house pets extremely well. They also get along with other bunnies, even of the same sex extremely well, which makes them an easy addition to an already animal loving family
6. Bunnies are clean animals in general. They do a fantastic job at keeping themselves in tip top groomed state. Not cleaning of the cage properly, or being lax on cleaning their litter box, can create an odor. As long as you stay on top of that, and use a approved cage fragrance spray you will not have a smelly area where your bunny lives. People often make the misconception that bunnies carry an odor, when in fact it is actually improper cleaning of the materials.
7. Bunnies, with our direction, and proper nutrition and exercise, live up to 10-12 years. Which is an exceptionally long life for a smaller pet. So when you do fall in love with your bunny, know comfortably that there an many years of love and happiness to come!
8. Bunnies are the the triple crown when it comes to what you want in a pet. Silly, playful, and loving. After all, that is what everyone wants out of pet, and bunnies certainly deliver!
9. They get along well with children. The initial experience of raising a bunny with a mother, father, and child will last a lifetime. It will be process that will be remembered and looked back for years on some of the best memories for the parents and the child.
10. Bunnies unintentionally can turn the worst day around. With their spontaneity of cute quirks they have, and can do at any moment, frowning can turn to smiling, and crying can turn to laughing. The best part is it happens all the time!
If you do not have a pet bunny yet, ask a bunny owner, and they will immediately tell you what you are missing out on... One of the most enjoyable experiences in the world!
NEW BUNNIES BEING POSTED OVER THE NEXT TWO DAYS TEXT (973) 330-2928 WITH YOUR FIRST NAME AND LAST INTIAL TO BE ADDED TO THE NOTIFICATION LIST
Wishing all the bunny owners and lovers out there the best,
Matthew- Owner of Lovely Bunny's
Phone: (973) 330-2928