1. Education is key! All bunnies grow to different sizes. With that all bunnies require specific directions according to breed.
2. Following our directions specifically, and not pulling information from outside sources is of the upmost importance. This is not to say the information is inaccurate, however it might not be applicable to Holland Lops specifically.
3. Stay in contact post taking your bunny home! Whether you have 1 or 50 questions, please never feel like you are being a bother! The only customers that frustrate us are the ones we NEVER hear from again!
4. Make sure if you do not purchase a Cage Package you mimic the bunny's set up exactly the way we currently structure our bunnies once the ween from their mother.
5. Aside from receiving our Bunny Care Sheet and key factual blog articles following leaving a deposit or purchasing your bunny the day of, continuously check our Lovely Bunny's Blog from time to time, for additional articles on bunny care.
6. Make sure you follow the directions of introducing fruits and veggies to your bunny at the proper age and follow the instructions of how to introduce which properly.
7. Take your bunny for a wellness check at the Vet as soon as possible for a second official seal of approval.
8. Monitor your bunnies weight and health using the Bunny Body Condition Score as they continue to get older.
9. Take your bunny for a yearly check up.
10. If there are any questions, do not hesitate, reach out immediately!
Taking these 10 key guidelines and applying them to raising your Bunny from a baby to an adult, will without a doubt prolong your bunnies life exponentially!
Wishing all of our customers and bunny/animal lovers alike all of our love!
Matthew- Lovely Bunny's Owner/Operations/Website Operations/Sales & Inquiries
Phone: (973) 330-2928
Tik Tok- www.tiktok.com/@lopbunniesnj?lang=en