1. Bunnies love to cuddle- Sometimes a hug from a friend goes such a long way. Their soft fur to stroke to calm your nerves and their curious personalities leads to them being on your lap and chest. They are very sensitive emotional animals and you can feel their love radiating from them as they cuddle up next to you and give you kisses.
2. Depression Optimal- When you are depressed you lack energy to the point you may not even want to get out of bed. You may not be in the spirit of taking on a dog that requires daily walks and needs to have constant resources from their owner to get out excess energy. Bunnies are less maintenance, they thrive on human affection and give out tons of love with asking for the same in return. They stimulate themselves with toys and chews and aside from that just want their bonded owners affection.
3. Litter training Savvy- This is another reason that goes into a bunny being so amazing. They train very well, and naturally adapt to litter training and a daily schedule.
4. Love at first sight- When you do meet your baby bunny it is like seeing a child for the first time. It is love at first sight. They are so tiny and docile you cannot help but have a smile on your face in even the worst of circumstances. You have this innocent little creature now in your possession who is going to grow into your best friend, and with that the racing mind slows and your focus shifts to this little baby you have to spend time with.
5. Easy To Transport- Your bunny when older can go wherever you go. They can even go on a plane as a carry on. You now have a companion who can pending outdoor temperatures and climate restrictions can be with you at all times.
6. They are apartment applicable- Some people are restricted from dogs and cats who live in apartment buildings. These can be people in need of an emotional support pet the most and because of restrictions are not able to take advantage of an amazing way to heal through trauma.
7. An added bonus- It is the whole team here at Lovely Bunny's. Once you get a bunny, you are officially part of the "Lovely Bunny's Family". Constant resources like myself and others to share videos with. The ability to talk and connect long after you have taken home your bunny. So you make some new human friends as well, and at the end of the day that is what it is all about. Connecting through a common interest and spreading joy to everyone and anyone who needs it.
Wishing all our current and future customers all of our love,
Matthew- Co-Owner- Lovely Bunny's
Phone: (973) 330-2928