There are certain unique traits that Holland Lop Bunnies have that make them uniquely special, I will list them all below!
1. A Bunny's Bond- When a bunny bonds with their owner it is the closet thing for them, as the feeling of a mother's love to humans. While other pets may give you kisses for multiple reasons, a bunnies kiss is solely to groom you, demonstrating unconditional love. For more bonding signs, refer to the blog article
"8 Signs That Show Your Bunny Is Growing To Love You"
2. Docile In Nature- While we at Lovely Bunny's put in a ton of work with our bunnies in personality development prior to them going to their "Forever Home". A large amount of credit has to be given to Holland Lops as a breed. They just instinctively tend to be calm, friendly, and loving animals.
3. Superseding Intelligence- To this very day there seems to be a flawed concept where bunnies are lumped into the Hamster, Guinea Pig, and even the Gerbil family. This is the furthest thing from the truth, both factually and metaphorically. Full grown Holland Lops function closer to dogs than any other pet. Their intelligence level is absolutely baffling!
4. Less Maintenance, More Love- Holland Lops and bunnies in general require less maintenance to take care of. However, the best thing is that they put out and enjoy just as much love and attention as any other pet!
5. Crepuscular and Schedule Adaptable- Holland Lops enjoy a routine. With many people working "9-5's", your bunny adapts to this schedule and rests up until their loving owners get home, and are ready to play and enjoy their company.
6. Free Roam Capable- Sometimes people make the mistake of thinking that bunnies are meant to grow up and live their lives in a cage. This could not be further from the truth! A Fully Grown Holland Lop can actually free roam your whole home if you choose, including being taught to go up and down stairs.
7. Easily Litter Trained- The way we operate at Lovely Bunny's Rabbitry is starting off the litter training process, and by replicating our set up, your bunny finishes off the litter training process naturally. It is extremely simple and stress free!
These are just a sample of the main reason Holland Lop Bunnies are finding more and more homes everyday! The best thing about it, is they are going to amazing owners, fantastic loving families, and not just anyone that inquires. Every potential customer who purchases a Bunny from Lovely Bunny's Rabbitry is pre-screened by myself personally via phone call prior to them going to their "Forever Home, and have access to consistent after care with us. My recommendation, is anyone in the market for a new pet, should definitely put some serious thought and time into reviewing our website because a Holland Lop might be just exactly what you are looking for!
Wishing all our customers and animal lovers all of my unconditional love,
Matthew- Lovely Bunny's Co-Owner/Operations/Website Operations/Sales & Inquiries
Phone: (973) 330-2928
Tik Tok- www.tiktok.com/@lopbunniesnj?lang=en