1. Life Span- Holland Lops inception originated decades ago as a cross between the undersized Netherland Dwarf and the larger French Lop. This resulted in the Holland Lop's bodies being much more compact and physically sound for longer life spans. Our ultimate goal is with our help is to hit the 10-12 year mark for your bunny.
2. Maintenance- Holland Lops are fairly low maintenance, and do a fantastic job at self grooming. They are odorless bunnies, and as long as the cage cleaning instructions are followed, their is not a distinct odor left behind. As opposed to contrary to popular belief that bunnies carry an odor. This is not the case of Holland Lops.
3. Fur- Holland Lops have the ability to produce so many unique, sometimes un-replicable patterns. This ranges from a solid pattern, a dual pattern, and a tri colored pattern, with many combinations and colors throughout.
4, Tails- Holland Lop's tails are much shorter than other breeds which reduces an issue where droppings get caught to their fur much less likely than other breeds.
5. Temparment- Holland Lop's are an extremely docile breed of rabbit, and with us working on personality development prior to going home, and combined with after care bonding, the result is always a well tempered, loving Holland Lop for your family!
6. Intelligence- They are without a doubt the most adorable breed of rabbits out there. Between their adorable signature lop ears, and their unique characteristic traits, that develops even further as they transition to a full grown Holland Lop, their intelligence level is baffling!
7. Children Appropriate- As long as your children follow our website directions, they are great pets for children and family pets in general as well!
8. Litter Training Savvy- Holland Lops already begin the litter training process prior to them going to their new "Forever Home". Following the directions of the Cage Set Up they finish off their litter training naturally without creating an additional obstacle for the new owner to work on.
9. Bonding- They adapt and bond with their new family or owner at an accelerated pace because of the pre-care and after-care we put into working with the bunnies personality development.
10. Maintenance- While they are a less maintenance than other breeds of rabbit, it is very important to know that they need as much unconditional love and care as any other animal. So we ask that you always take time out of your day to love and give them playtime!
All my Love to Our Customers, and the Bunny & Animal Loving Community alike!
Matthew- Lovely Bunny's Co-Owner/Operations/Website Operations/Sales & Inquiries
Phone: (973) 330-2928
Tik Tok- www.tiktok.com/@lopbunniesnj?lang=en